EASY DIY BANANA FACE MASK
Updated: May 3, 2020
I know some of you have been worried about your skin now that spas and most stores are closed to keep everyone safe.
So I just want to share with you an easy banana face mask recipe that you can do at home with ingredients that you probably already have in your kitchen!
1 whole banana
1 tsp lemon
1 tsp honey
1) Peel the banana and place the banana into a bowl.
2) Use a fork to smash the banana. (The more ripe your banana is the easier this will be.)
3) Mix in the lemon and the honey
4) Continue to smash the banana until all or most of the lumps are gone.
5) Pat the mask onto your already clean face. Make sure your face is covered with the mask while avoiding the eyes.
6) Leave the mask on your face for 15 minutes.
7) After 15 minutes, wash your face only with water.
Why is this mask great?
Bananas are full of vitamins A,B,E, and Potassium.
Vitamin A- smooths skin and fades dark spots.
Vitamin B- moisturizes, lightens, and is anti-aging.
Vitamin E- increases UV protection and protects against free radical damage.
Potassium- moisturizes skin cells.
Lemons- Brightens skin and lightens dark spots.
Honey- Moisturizes skin while protecting it from acne.
This mask is great for having a bright and moisturized appearance!